Wicked mystery dancer.
Wow this girl has done some amazing things this year. Much like she coined the phrase “Danger 4” she has has assured me that being 6 will be just a dangerous. Just last night I was swinging her on the rope swing and swung her so fast that she flew off like she was trying to clear the fence in our back yard! To add insult to injury as I tried to catch her in mid flight the swing came back and smoked her in the face. Oh what will the road to seven look like?
As most of you know I have one of these videos for every birthday the girls have ever had. It’s amazing to look back on just how much they have changed over the years and how much fun we have had as well. WARNING this is 20 mins of Lexi-lash and is intended for family who might miss some of these gems.
It’s hard to believe this is my littlest one. She has had another amazing year with lot’s of big firsts…like a brand new daycare, nursery school, soccer, and dance. This video shows that sense of humor you possess and the amazing little girl you have become. This is mainly for family that’s why it’s so long!
Well it’s been another great year for Lexi with so many great memories that I could barely keep the video under 25 mins. I understand those of you who aren’t able to stomach the cuteness for that long but there is a really dance sequence near the end you need to see! I might even Nay Nay a little.
I will miss you. We all will. Best friend ever.
- I will miss the way you look back at me in the morning when it’s time to eat and go out.
- I will miss the way you look at your sisters when they are eating peanut butter toast. I am sorry for calling you “Begas”.
- I will miss the play fights, the butting heads and knowing your hardly biting. Thanks for all the times you have distracted me from playing dolls to get in a little scrap.
- I will miss on our walks to the park, to the school, to the river.
- I will cherish our winter walks on the that river especially the late late ones.
- I will miss watching your bury your head in the snow looking for your ball.
- I will miss the way you chase the kids down the hill on their toboggans. I’m sorry the snow stuck to your feet so much but I will miss watching you try to get it out.
- I will miss shoveling the snow with you (on you).
- I will miss you around our campsites. Sioux Narrows will never be the same without you.
- I will miss swimming with you the most.
- I will miss sneaking and chasing you off the dock, and pushing you off!
- I will miss watching you bob for your wubba in the shallows.
- I will miss sleeping with you on those big pillows.
- I will miss playing frisbee with you. You were amazing, the best. Such a fast learner. I could hardly wait to show people what you could do.
- I will miss kicking that frisbee out of in front of the lawnmower with each pass.
- I will miss you finding every puddle to lie in at the field.
- I will miss the Scooter runs, the bike trips, and the roller blading.
- I will miss tug-o-war and the way you try and use your paws!
- I will miss watching Lexi and Ashlyn hold your leash. Thank you for being so gentle with them.
- I will miss you drinking in the backyard pool while I am filling it up.
- I will miss Al chasing you around the yard.
- I will miss you in Joel’s pool this summer but I am so glad you got to swim there.
- I will miss your excitement when you hear Papa’s car.
- I will miss the weight of your head in my lap when I’m sitting on the floor.
- I will miss spoonsies and the smell of your coat. Not that lake stank smell but your smell.
- I will miss the way you kiss Lexi’s face when she gets home from school and she yells out “YUCK VEGAS LICKED ME” and runs to the bathroom. I will just miss you at the door period. In the window.
- I will miss your gentle nature. The bunnies appreciate your tolerance and sharing of the yard.
- I will miss watching the girls dress you up.
- I will miss watching the girls cuddle you up.
- I will miss listening to you drink water in the night and the rattle of your tin bowls as your try to get off any remaining morsel of food.
- I will miss your nudging in while I read the girls their stories and the way Ash yells at you to get out of her room so she can have all my attention.
- I will miss hearing you flunk down on the floor in between their rooms at night to make sure we are safe in the night. No seahorses!
Every year I do a video for the girls birthdays. Here is Lexi’s 6th year. Love her so much. This video is 20 mins long so you might get the Lexi-Lash watching it. It’s more for family who have asked for it and weren’t able to be at her party.
This one goes out to Scott Sullivan who will join the 40’s this weekend. One of the original 3 Pistols this man is a legend and I am happy to call myself his friend. Happy birthday Sully…
Thanks to Mark Nault for the nomination. I nominate Mike Dickenson, Bryan Gould, and Darryl Porter.